In the backdrop of a year that saw several volatility-inducing events, we are concluding 2021 with fears over the Omicron variant, a labor and energy shortage, and structurally higher inflation. To discuss these issues and more, Weiss CIO and President, Jordi Visser, sat down with the President of MJP Partners, Brian Vendig.
Some of the topics of discussion include:
- How aggressive will the Fed be in 2022?
- The economic recovery of today versus 2010
- The change from a period of disinflation to one of structurally higher inflation
- A potential rotation in 2022 from growth to value
- And cryptocurrencies as a replacement for bonds?
As always, we encourage your feedback on these topics or any others that are of interest. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.